A downloadable game
18Dracula is a Dracula themed '18XX' game.
18XX games are (usually train related) games that involve buying shares and running companies to make money. 18Dracula is an 18XX game that involves buying shares in front companies and monsters to acquire blood donations for Dracula.
18Dracula innovates from 1830 in a few key ways:
- It uses a node-based instead of a tile-based map
- Monsters are a bit more distinct than trains in 1830 - for instance, Werewolves can go to surrounding cities instead of point-to-point.
- The associates (replacing privates) offer some more odd abilities over 1830.
- A kooky theme.
The goal has been to make a game that may not be as balanced as 1830, but is fun for a few games on Halloween.
It comes with:
- Both A PDF of the full map, and the map split into A4 pages
- A PDF of the rule book
- PDFs of Front Charters
- PDFs of the Market
- PDFs of the Monsters Cards
- PDFs of the Shares
- PDFs of the Tokens
- A funky phase chart
The game could do with more playtesting, and is subject to change when something is found to be really broken. Where possible, future versions will give directions to update your copy.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Medieval Edition: Update 5Nov 20, 2020
- Medieval Edition - Update 4 (minor)Nov 16, 2020
- Medieval Edition: Update 3Nov 13, 2020
- Medieval Edition: Update 2Nov 05, 2020
- Medieval Edition: Prototype 1Oct 31, 2020
- Starting work on "Medieval Edition"Oct 19, 2020
- v1.1 - Clarifications and FixesOct 04, 2020
- Version 1.0 ReleasedOct 30, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.